The Millstone Valley Fire Company is always looking for new volunteer members. We accept members from not only our response area, but also surrounding areas and communities. Members are needed now in the following categories:
Active Firefighter : Age 18 and above, responds to fire calls and actively participates in firefighting.
Junior Firefighter : Age 16-18, does not respond to fire calls but drills and trains with active firefighters and assists with duties of active firefighters
Auxilliary Member : Assists with Administrative tasks and duties but does not actively participate in firefighting.
Membership has its privileges, including :
- Length of Service Awards Program:similar to a 401K plan. Current value is $1,650 per year.
- Yearly stipend for fire call attendance.
- Life insurance benefit
- Per Diem reimbursement for time spent on Fire Department business or on training
- Discounted cost for Franklin Township mini-dump passes
- Local, state and national-level training
- Uniforms, turn-out gear, training and personal equipment provided
To Volunteer : Contact the station at 732-873-3800 or just stop by on a Tuesday night
[contact-form-7 id=”845″ title=”Volunteer Contact Form”]